What are Steps to Enable Data Encryption Tool between Outlook 2003 and Exchange?
Visit the ‘tools’ menu, select ‘email accounts’, choose ‘view or modify existing email accounts’ and tap ‘next’. Further, choose ‘Microsoft Exchange Server’ and tap ‘change’. Hit on the option of ‘more settings’ and then select ‘security tab’. Look for the ‘encrypt data between the Outlook 2003 and Exchange’ and click ‘OK’
FAQS For Outlook Support
- How Can We Clean-up Our Mailbox in Outlook 2003 and 2007?
- How to Clear an Auto-complete E-mail Address in Cache?
- In What Way We configure ‘out of office’ Auto-reply Message?
- How Can You Share Your Email Folders with others?
- How to Use Flags in Outlook?
- What are Steps to Enable Data Encryption Tool Between Outlook 2003 and Exchange?
- How to Create an Appointment and Invite Non-exchange users?
- How to Create a Distribution List?
- What Can be Done to Modify the Default Address Book?
- How to Quest for Emails?