What Can be Done to Modify the Default Address Book?
In ‘mail’, tap on ‘tools’ and then on ‘address book’. In the address book, tap on ‘tools’>options and select the default address book in the ‘show this address list first’. Hit on ‘OK’ after the completion of the process and then, close the file. In such a way, you will be able to change your default address book.
FAQS For Outlook Support
- How Can We Clean-up Our Mailbox in Outlook 2003 and 2007?
- How to Clear an Auto-complete E-mail Address in Cache?
- In What Way We configure ‘out of office’ Auto-reply Message?
- How Can You Share Your Email Folders with others?
- How to Use Flags in Outlook?
- What are Steps to Enable Data Encryption Tool Between Outlook 2003 and Exchange?
- How to Create an Appointment and Invite Non-exchange users?
- How to Create a Distribution List?
- What Can be Done to Modify the Default Address Book?
- How to Quest for Emails?