Outlook Technical Support Helps you to take Backup of your Emails
Sometimes it becomes really important to have a backup of important emails for future reference, so that whenever we want any detail regarding few important emails we can always check it. Backup and storing of those emails is required so that atleast we can access our stored emails if in case the account gets damaged or may be hacked or blocked by a hacker.
Our Outlook Technical Support team will configure your other accounts to Outlook account so that by importing and exporting process you can save all your important data. You need to go through given stages to take backup of your emails.
- Visit Outlook website and login.
- Now click on the “File” option which is located above the menu bar.
- A menu will open from where you need to select “import/Export”. Click on that.
- Wizard will get open.
- Now from the list of items, select “Export to a file”. Now hit “Next”.
- Again from list of option select Outlook Data File (.pst) and click Next.
- Select the account and then select emails of which you want the backup.
- There would be a check in front of option “include all sub folders”, check that box.
- Now again hit “Next”.
- Now select the location or folder where you want to save the above selected file for backup. Now hit OK.
- You can give your folder a password for privacy purposes.
Don’t waste much time in trying to resolve the issue on your own. Rather just pick the phone and immediately speak to our Outlook Customer Carestaff about your account issue. Our expert techies with remote support they will counter the problems and bring you reliable outlook resolutions.Our dedicated professionals are available 24*7 to help the customer with cost effective solutions at Outlook Technical Helpline Number Australia +(61) 283173473.
- Forgot Password help.
- Blocked outlook account help.
- Temporarily Blocked outlookaccount.
- Account Hacked.
- Problem to Open outlookInbox/drafts/folders.
- Strengthen the security features to block Spam mails.
- Unable to open outlookattachment .
- Gtalk or Google Messenger not working.
- Issue In POP and IMAP.
- Not able to open outlooklogin Page.