How to Use Flags in Outlook?
Under the mail component, choose the message you like to flag. Tap on it and choose ‘follow up’. Then, choose the flag you wish to and tap on ‘OK’ button. This will help you to track the responses you sent to the messages and can also follow up on messages you receive. In any of the case, you can put the reminder alert.
FAQS For Outlook Support
- How Can We Clean-up Our Mailbox in Outlook 2003 and 2007?
- How to Clear an Auto-complete E-mail Address in Cache?
- In What Way We configure ‘out of office’ Auto-reply Message?
- How Can You Share Your Email Folders with others?
- How to Use Flags in Outlook?
- What are Steps to Enable Data Encryption Tool Between Outlook 2003 and Exchange?
- How to Create an Appointment and Invite Non-exchange users?
- How to Create a Distribution List?
- What Can be Done to Modify the Default Address Book?
- How to Quest for Emails?