How to Turn off your Outlook account?
Outlook comes with many features which are useful for users but sometimes users get frustrated with Outlook’s pop-up, schedule reminders or one-click email access. If you want to use other methods for scheduling reminders and emails, then you have to turn off your outlook on the whole and simply pressing the red X button located in the corner won’t work as it will still run in the background.
If you are not aware of other methods, then not to worry as here Outlook Tech Support team provided the simple and quick procedure through which you can turn off your outlook account. Just follow the steps described below:
- Initially, you have to right-click on the Outlook icon located on the taskbar or system tray notification area of your computer. Those programs which run actively, their icon will appear on the bottom area of the screen for easy access.
- Then select ‘Exit’ or ‘Close window’ from the pop-up menu option to completely turn off your outlook.
- But in many cases the program continues to run, so to stop this action, press ‘Ctrl+Shift+Esc’ keys simultaneously on your keyboard to open up the task manager or can also right-click on the taskbar and select ‘start task manager’ from the option to open it.
- Then click on ‘Processes’ tab from the menu bar and navigate for the ‘outlook.exe’. if you don’t find it in the recurring programs then your outlook is already completely turned off.
- At last, after finding it, select it and click on End process to completely shut off the program.
In case even after performing all the given steps, you are still not able to accomplish the task, then get detailed guidance from our experts by calling us at our toll-free Outlook Customer Support number 1800-958-211. Our experts will verbally guide you through the entire mentioned procedure.
Also Read :- How to Secure Emails using a Digital Signature
- Forgot Password help.
- Blocked outlook account help.
- Temporarily Blocked outlookaccount.
- Account Hacked.
- Problem to Open outlookInbox/drafts/folders.
- Strengthen the security features to block Spam mails.
- Unable to open outlookattachment .
- Gtalk or Google Messenger not working.
- Issue In POP and IMAP.
- Not able to open outlooklogin Page.