How to Create a Distribution List?
Under ‘contacts’, tap on the ‘actions menu’ and then click on ‘new distribution list’. Give a description in the name field and tap on ‘select members’ to pick one from the known contacts. Tap twice on each member you wish to add in the last and click on ‘OK’ when the process is complete. You will find the modification done.
FAQS For Outlook Support
- How Can We Clean-up Our Mailbox in Outlook 2003 and 2007?
- How to Clear an Auto-complete E-mail Address in Cache?
- In What Way We configure ‘out of office’ Auto-reply Message?
- How Can You Share Your Email Folders with others?
- How to Use Flags in Outlook?
- What are Steps to Enable Data Encryption Tool Between Outlook 2003 and Exchange?
- How to Create an Appointment and Invite Non-exchange users?
- How to Create a Distribution List?
- What Can be Done to Modify the Default Address Book?
- How to Quest for Emails?