How to Create an Appointment and Invite Non-exchange Users?
In the calendar option, tap on the ‘actions menu’, then on new meeting request. Fill up all the details in the subject, location, start and end-time fields. Now, enter each user’s non-exchange email address separated with a semicolon. Click on ‘OK’ after selecting all the names and tap ‘send’. It will ask the user to accept or reject the meeting request. A new schedule will add appointment to the recipient’s calendar program and if it doesn’t appear automatically, import the iCalendar file that is attached to the sent email.
FAQS For Outlook Support
- How Can We Clean-up Our Mailbox in Outlook 2003 and 2007?
- How to Clear an Auto-complete E-mail Address in Cache?
- In What Way We configure ‘out of office’ Auto-reply Message?
- How Can You Share Your Email Folders with others?
- How to Use Flags in Outlook?
- What are Steps to Enable Data Encryption Tool Between Outlook 2003 and Exchange?
- How to Create an Appointment and Invite Non-exchange users?
- How to Create a Distribution List?
- What Can be Done to Modify the Default Address Book?
- How to Quest for Emails?