How To Connect Again Your Outlook Account?
As technology is evolving day by day and humans are becoming more dependent on it, so in this fast moving society, you barely find time to meet everybody in person that where you need emailing services.
Having an Outlook account is not just limited to email but you can do many stuff just with a single Account like you can sync your contacts and calendar, make an HD video call on Skype, Get access to Xbox console, and much more. You can also link other accounts with Outlook account so that you don’t need to check them separately.
If you have a previous version of you need to reconnect it to ensure the best experience. But before you restart, back up email that you have in Draft or Outlook folders and any item in journal or notes. To know how to reconnect read all the instructions carefully or visit Outlook Support Australia to know more about you account.
How to Create a new Outlook Profile.
- Open Control Panel:
- Windows 10: Click the Windows Search Bar and type “Control Panel”<.
- Windows 8 or 8.1: press and hold the Window key and the press ‘X’ key and the click Control Panel.
- Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Window XP: click Start > Control Panel.
- In the Search Box on the top of the window, type “Mail” and click the Mail icon.
- Select Show Profiles and then click Add.
- In the Profile Name box, type the name of the profile you want to add and then click OK.
- Select Prompted for a profile to be used, and then click OK.
Add your Outlook account.
- Windows 10: Click the Windows Search Bar and type “Control Panel”.
- Open Outlook 2016 or 2013.
- When prompted, select the new profile you added in step 1.
- Click on the File tab, under Account Information, and then select Add Account.
- Select E-mail Account, and then enter your name.
- Enter the address and password of the email account that you want to add.
- Retype your password, and select Next.
- When you see Congratulations! in the window, select Finish and then restart Outlook.
- Make sure that your account is properly synchronized before deleting the previous account.
Now, you are done with the process still if you find any hindrance in your approach you can make a call on Outlook Support Helpline Number +(61) 283173473, a team of professionally trained experts will assist you to resolve your issue.
- Forgot Password help.
- Blocked outlook account help.
- Temporarily Blocked outlookaccount.
- Account Hacked.
- Problem to Open outlookInbox/drafts/folders.
- Strengthen the security features to block Spam mails.
- Unable to open outlookattachment .
- Gtalk or Google Messenger not working.
- Issue In POP and IMAP.
- Not able to open outlooklogin Page.