How to Clear an Auto complete Email Address in Cache?
Begin composing a new mail, then type your contacts email address till the time you see any info appearing on your screen. Choose and tap on the name of the person you want to remove from the auto-complete drop down by pressing the ‘delete’ key. After the successful completion of these steps, the contacts will be permanently removed from the auto-complete cache.
FAQS For Outlook Support
- How Can We Clean-up Our Mailbox in Outlook 2003 and 2007?
- How to Clear an Auto-complete E-mail Address in Cache?
- In What Way We configure ‘out of office’ Auto-reply Message?
- How Can You Share Your Email Folders with others?
- How to Use Flags in Outlook?
- What are Steps to Enable Data Encryption Tool Between Outlook 2003 and Exchange?
- How to Create an Appointment and Invite Non-exchange users?
- How to Create a Distribution List?
- What Can be Done to Modify the Default Address Book?
- How to Quest for Emails?