How Can We Clean-Up Our Mailbox in Outlook 2003 and 2007?
You can vacant your ‘deleted items’ and ‘junk e-mail’ folders or create ‘personal’ or ‘archive’ folder on your desktop. Finding and deleting the large emails might also prove helpful. Use the ‘large mail’ search folder to quickly locate the biggest emails to be deleted. Even we have big attachments that take lot of space than texts, so delete it.
FAQS For Outlook Support
- How Can We Clean-up Our Mailbox in Outlook 2003 and 2007?
- How to Clear an Auto-complete E-mail Address in Cache?
- In What Way We configure ‘out of office’ Auto-reply Message?
- How Can You Share Your Email Folders with others?
- How to Use Flags in Outlook?
- What are Steps to Enable Data Encryption Tool Between Outlook 2003 and Exchange?
- How to Create an Appointment and Invite Non-exchange users?
- How to Create a Distribution List?
- What Can be Done to Modify the Default Address Book?
- How to Quest for Emails?