How Can You Share Your Email Folders with Others?
There are two steps, first assign delegates to your email account and then assign user access to specific email folders. Tap ‘add’ to choose the person as delegate by selecting the desired name. In the mail option, click on the email folder you wish to share and choose the user accounts you want to share with. Then pick the level of permission, ‘owner’ level must be chosen only in particular situations. Inform the delegates that they can now view your emails.
FAQS For Outlook Support
- How Can We Clean-up Our Mailbox in Outlook 2003 and 2007?
- How to Clear an Auto-complete E-mail Address in Cache?
- In What Way We configure ‘out of office’ Auto-reply Message?
- How Can You Share Your Email Folders with others?
- How to Use Flags in Outlook?
- What are Steps to Enable Data Encryption Tool Between Outlook 2003 and Exchange?
- How to Create an Appointment and Invite Non-exchange users?
- How to Create a Distribution List?
- What Can be Done to Modify the Default Address Book?
- How to Quest for Emails?