Easy Way to configure File Attachment protection in outlook
Outlook is really popular among people. It is frequently used in business dealings, so it is common that a lot of files are shared. But with these files, certain viruses can also enter your system. If the system which is infected, sends a file, then the virus gets attached to the file and it can corrupt your system too. In Outlook express 6, you can enable file attachment protection, so that no virus can enter through files. Outlook Tech Support has given the following step by step method to configure file attachment protection.
Follow these steps to configure file attachment protection:
- Open Outlook express 6 window.
- Now, from the menu look for “tool”. Check on it.
- Swipe down the calendar and go to the date.
- Look for “Options” and click it.
- Click on “Security tab” and chose the option of “Do not allow attachments to be secured or opened”.
By following these steps, you will be protected but it also restricts extra files which you may want to open. By using the folder option applet, you can choose which particular file you want to open.
In order to turn off a particular file from the configure file attachment protection, you can follow these steps:
- Go to start and then click on “Control Panel”.
- Open “Folder options Applet”.
- Then click on documents kind tab
- Choose the document you want to put restriction on and click on “Advanced button”.
- Uncheck and verify it after download.
- Click on OK to finish the process.
These steps will ensure that you have file attachment protection but if you are not able to follow these steps or have any technical glitches, then you can contact Outlook technical support helpline number. We will make sure that all your doubts are solved effectively.
Also Read :- How to Turn off your Outlook account?
- Forgot Password help.
- Blocked outlook account help.
- Temporarily Blocked outlookaccount.
- Account Hacked.
- Problem to Open outlookInbox/drafts/folders.
- Strengthen the security features to block Spam mails.
- Unable to open outlookattachment .
- Gtalk or Google Messenger not working.
- Issue In POP and IMAP.
- Not able to open outlooklogin Page.