Outlook Customer Support Helps You To Share Outlook Calendar With Other Email ID
Sharing outlook calendar with any email address is easy now. If you want to do this on you mobile phones then follow these steps on Outlook mobile app in your mobile phone.
- Open the outlook and website and login to your account using your Outlook email ID and password.
- On the bottom left corner of the screen, Click on the option "Calendar".
- Now swipe down the calendar and go to the date.
- On the top-right corner of the window you will see a Plus sign, hit on that.
- Now you need to type the event title.
- Now again hit on Switch next to "All Day" and now again tap on "Time" tab.
- There would be various options as per your choice which you can select and adjust the span of time of your event.
- Now on the Time window on the top-right corner, hit on the check mark.
- Now from the drop-down list, choose people and tap on that.
- In the empty box, enter your email address. You can also enter other email address beside Outlook. You can add more than one user or email address.
- Now on the top-left corner hit the check mark.
- Choose "Location" from the options given.
- In the empty box type the Location name and again tab the check mark.
- Next to "Skype Call" swipe the switch next button.
- Put a reminder for the event by clicking on Alert and selecting the appropriate time.
- Now tab the check mark again. Now your event would be shared again with all those who have been added in the list.
It’s time to stop getting frustrated because of Outlook errors and issues, and get your Calendar, events and email organized and managed in a better way by our Outlook Customer Care team.
Various monthly and yearly security packages and improvement plans are offered byour Outlook Technical Support Team to help your computer system work perfectly without any interruption. Our online service team does full troubleshooting, updating and resolution to all Outlook issues and error.